What is electric/electronic separator?
The nanofiber membrane seperators acts as seperator between positive and negative electrodes in recharchage lithium ion batteries used in mobile phones, laps, electric vehicles, energy storage systems and other applications.
- Conventional polyelofin products (PP, PE) separators have thermal deformation and weak stability under high temperature resulting in low safety measures during higher power output.
- Nanofiber separator uses polymers with high heat resistant properties that prevents thermal deformation up to 180C and allows stability even at high temperatures.
- Nanofiber separator is comprised of 150-250nm fibers which creates layers of nanofiber web with small and uniform distribution of pores.
- Its uniform pore size distribution makes the battery highly efficient and allows excellent charging properties and prolongs the discharging process.
- Allows electro-chemical and chemical stability
Polyolefin type separator
Heat resistant nanofiber separator