It protects optical, audio and medical instruments by filtering out harmful external contaminants such as oil, gas, moisture and dust that negatively affects electrical parts.
Functional ventilation part equipped on automotive lamp housings (headlights, fog lights, rear reflectors)
- Removes moisture and controls pressure caused by temperature difference inside the lamp.
- Prevents external impurities (dust, oil, rain etc.) and environmental contaminants from entering inside the lamp
- Allows high airflow to prevent thermal deformation, any perfomance deterioration and life-span reduction from heat produced within.
Communication/audio equipment vent
Ventilation product for mobile phones (speakers, acoustic devices, etc.) and other telecommunication/electronic components to protect against dust and enables everyday waterproofness.
- Protects electronic parts from humidity, moisture and pollutants
- Strengthens product reliability through persistent and consistent waterproof capability (above IP67)
- Maintains high quality and minimal loss in sound