Environmentally friendly and energy conserving system which produces altithermal water and air by using athermal (10~30ºC ) unused energy such as drainage, flue gas, wasted steam, sewage, stream, etc. from plants and buildings with heat pump, and utilizes it to the process as well as air-conditioning/heating
- Capable of complying to Climatic Change Convention due to its greenhouse gas emission reduction system
- Suitable as energy conserving system for the times of high oil prices as well as reducing import cost of foreign energy.
- Can replace high cost energy (LNG, diesel, crude petroleum, etc.) as a base source of power generation to more economical source such as nuclear energy, coal, etc.
- Improve workplace environment through environmentally friendly energy system
- Convenient operation management and ease of safety management.
- Saves 30~80% of energy by using unused energy (drainage, gas, wasted steam, sewage, stream, etc.)
- The discharged heating source temperature is approximately 10~30°C, meaning Heat Pump is efficiently managed at COP 3-5
- Due to high discharged heating source temperature of power plants, economic feasibility of investment is very high as a result of extended hours of operation (investment payback period of 1~3 years)
- A single unit can produce and supply cold/hot energy