What is GHP (Gas Engine Heat Pump)?
GHP is an air conditioning system where multiple internal units are connected to one external unit. Unlike existing EHP (Electric Heat Pump), it is a heat pump cycle in which gas engine uses gas as a fuel and drives compressor for cooling and heating. GHP is a highly efficient cooling and heating system that has many advantages compared to existing EHP which uses electric motor for the compressor.
- Air conditioning for cooling and heating using natural gas (Heat pump method)
- Energy consumption is 1/10 compared to EHP (Electric Heat Pump)
- Cooling gas price is 50% less than regular gas prices
- When heating, collects heat from gas-engine to compensate the weakness of EHP (electronic heat pump) system air conditioning 100% prevention of deterioration from defrosting operation.
- Gas cooling/heating supply expanded support
- Installation cost subsidy
Maximum efficiency COP 1.85 was achievable with SANYO GHP
* Building Multi System (8, 10, 13, 16, 20, 25 Horsepower)
- Applicable to buildings, shops, churches, schools, etc.
- Internal Unit access capability 50~200% Possible connection of 1 external unit of GHP with 24 internal units
* W-Multi System
- Compared to Building Multi System, it has lower energy consumption, extension of life cycle of external unit and eliminates the need to stop the system for maintenance.
- Maximum 50 horsepower is achievable by connecting external units (two-unit connection 32, 36, 40, 50 horsepower) (unique technology of SANYO)
* HY-Power Multi System
- Saving over 90% of electricity consumption with self-power generator in the internal unit of GHP (unique technology of SANYO)