What is 'Ice Thermal Energy Storage System'?
Ice Thermal Energy Storage System aims to reduce energy consumption by operating at off-peak hours (from 11pm to 9am) to supply air-conditioning. It utilizes off-peak electricity to produce and store ice for cooling.
- Ice Thermal Energy Storage System aims to lower capital cost and to minimize carbon dioxide emission from off-peak electricity. It also restrains power plant construction and facilitates environmental protection.
- Ice Thermal Energy Storage System is cost effective due to its low operation cost. It includes two different settings: a) cold air distribution system and b) large temperature differential system that can be customized in various applications such as construction, plumbing, duct work, and related applications.
3) Environmentally Friendly
- Thermal Energy Storage System is favourable considering environmental issues like global warming. It is environmentally friendly with lower carbon dioxide emission than gas-powered cooling system.
1) New domestic cutting edge technology product
- First to achieve NEP (New Excellent Product) certification in Korea.
- The only ice storage system exported from Korea
|Capsule Type||Ice on Coil Type||Slurry Type|
|Reaction Ice (US)||CALMAC (US)||FAFCO (US)||MULLAR (US)|
2) High heat storage tank efficiency
- Outstanding performance and efficiency
- Installs single unit of heat storage tank; since it has higher ice packing factor, it requires smaller installation area compared to other competitors.
- Provides cold ice air balancing building’s cooling load by optimising Brine Distribution System
- Reduces operation cost by eliminating dead zones
3) Verified Durability
- Internal dent and wrinkles on the surface of Ice-Bon absorbs water pressure, allowing structural safety.
- Tested life durability for more than 2,500 times under extreme conditions. (Equivalent to 20 years of Ice-Bon usage in a building)