- Stabilizing system sourced from underground heat.
- All in one heating & cooling system
- High-energy efficiency
- High adaptability (invulnerable to surroundings)
- Can be applied in various applications.
- No prerequisite stand-by facility required for energy source
Composition of Ground-Source Heat Pump
1) Thermal Storage Tank
- Store a small amount of or entire amount of Heating and Cooling load into heat or ice water for buidlings → Type : Concrete, PDF, STe etc.
2) Heat Pump (Water to Water)
- Produces cold and warm water using off-peak electricity
3) Underground geothermal heat converter
- Air-conditioning: releases heat to underground heating: absorbs and utilizes heat from ground Various types for different applications such as vertical, horizontal, Standing Column Well (SCW), etc.
Modes of System Operation